Request Callback

If you would like Haworth and Gallgher to call you regarding you legal troubles please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.


facebook twitter

Call: 0151 647 8624


Civil Partnerships

The Civil Partnership Act 2004 came into effect in December 2005 and is providing an increasing amount of work for our firm.

In most cases, it is from couples wanting our advice and support when entering into a civil partnership.

However, because the Act is now almost six years old, we are starting to see the first couples whose relationships have broken down. In some cases, there are also children to consider.

If you are seeking to end a civil partnership, you need to apply for a dissolution – the equivalent of a divorce.

Whatever the stage of your civil partnership, the Haworth & Gallagher specialist Family team can provide you with the right advice and guidance.



Accreditaions Logo Cls Accreditaions Logo Cds Accreditaions Logo Lexcel Accreditaions Logo Conveyancing Quality
Certificate of recognition