Request Callback

If you would like Haworth and Gallgher to call you regarding you legal troubles please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.


facebook twitter

Call: 0151 647 8624


Applying for Personal Licenses

A personal license is only required for the sale of alcohol and not for other licensable activities.

Every sale of alcohol must be made or authorised by a personal license holder, while any Premises License must designate a supervisor who must be the Personal License holder.

On many occasions, it may be appropriate for a premises to have more than one Personal License holder.

The initial application must be made to the local authority for the area where the applicant resides.



Accreditaions Logo Cls Accreditaions Logo Cds Accreditaions Logo Lexcel Accreditaions Logo Conveyancing Quality
Certificate of recognition