Request Callback

If you would like Haworth and Gallgher to call you regarding you legal troubles please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.


facebook twitter

Call: 0151 647 8624


Applying for Premises Licenses

A licensable activity cannot be carried out from any premises without a Premises License, a Club Premises certificate or a temporary event notice.

A Premises License is granted to a person who carries on or proposes to carry on a business which involves the use of the premises for licensable activities.

A company, partnership or individual can apply for and be granted a Premises License.

Any individual applying must be over the age of 18 and it is also possible to apply to have the license transferred to a new license holder.



Accreditaions Logo Cls Accreditaions Logo Cds Accreditaions Logo Lexcel Accreditaions Logo Conveyancing Quality
Certificate of recognition