Request Callback

If you would like Haworth and Gallgher to call you regarding you legal troubles please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.


facebook twitter

Call: 0151 647 8624


Road Traffic Accidents

If you have been involved in a road accident – either as a driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian – you may well be entitled to compensation.

Drivers are under a legal obligation to have insurance to pay for claims made against them. However, even if a driver responsible for injuries is uninsured, a body of insurers – the Motor Insurers Bureau – compensates the victims of uninsured and untraced drivers.

If you have been involved in a road accident, contact us immediately for advice on the merits of any claim.



Accreditaions Logo Cls Accreditaions Logo Cds Accreditaions Logo Lexcel Accreditaions Logo Conveyancing Quality
Certificate of recognition